This is what i have so far for the main story line

This is what i have so far for the main story line

Postby Tagal on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Depending on which starter you choose, you will be starting in a different location.

If you choose a fire starter, you will start out in a volcano where Professor Heat meets you

If you choose a water starter, you will start out on an island where Professor Hydro meets you

If you choose a grass starter, you will start out in a jungle where Professor Greene meets you

In each of the starting zones, the players will go through the basics of pokemon. Learning how to catch pokemon, fighting, etc. At each of the starting zones is where you obtain the HM that will allow you to get out of the starting area. for Water, it's surf. for Grass, its cut. and For fire i think it's gonna be rock climb because i'm not sure any other HMs that have to do with fire. Anyway, You defeat the first Gym leader within your starting area and then move on to the other starting areas. But i bet you're wondering how do we get there if you don't have those HMs yet? Well i'll tell you. For the grass, you go around and jump over one of those cliff thingys and be in the grass starting area. For water, you take a one-way boat trip, and for Fire... Fire always gives me a hard ass time... I guess they can jump over one of those cliff thingys too and go into a cave which leads out on top of the volcano.

You are out of your starting zone and have visited all the other starting zones your pokemon should be around level ~25-30? I'm just guessing right now. That's when the real adventure begins. This is where you meet the members of the opposing "Team ????" and you find out that they are trying to steal pokemon and sell them to try to get enough money for their master plan which is to ?????? . After that experience, your goal is not only to defeat the elite four and obtain a bunch of pokemon, but also to destroy team ????? in the process as well.

And that is basically it please feel free to contribute your ideas and please fill in those '?????' with your ideas. i have brain farts xD
And we will always be adding content to the game like new pokemon, items, npcs, quests, etc. to the game to keep it fresh

Let me know what you think
Last edited by Tagal on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." - Brian Kernighan
Tagal

Re: This is what i have so far for the main story line

Postby Tagal on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:18 pm

rough draft of map plan for the mappers
*note that this is unfinnished at the moment.

Every 16 pixels on this image is 800 pixels in the game
Last edited by Tagal on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." - Brian Kernighan
Tagal

Postby ferrariszxz on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:41 pm

I know what I want to talk to anyone.
ferrariszxz

Postby Simoncrub on Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:05 am

You do the things I never knew before.
Simoncrub

Postby joeyanyten on Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:31 am

I'm reading this story I thought was very good too.
joeyanyten

Postby Noonatopic on Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:10 am

I have read all these people. Not very impressed with useful content easy to understand.
Noonatopic

Return to Characters + Story Lines